IGCSE/GSCE & IB Results 2020
The staff at WSO are incredibly proud of all the students who worked hard and deserve these fabulous results. Our IB results for 2020 have been published, and our GCSE results are expected in early August.
The results summary is as follows:
International Baccalaureate 2020
- The overall IB pass rate was 94% and this is 7% percent higher than last year's results
- The average IB point score was 32, a 2 point growth on previous results
- 22% of Year 13 students scored more than 35 points
- Shizah Kashif achieved the highest point scores with an impressive 42 points. Shizah has been offered a place at Williams College in the United States to read Political Science
- Our Emirati Students scored above the world average point score
- This year our graduates are heading to university destinations all over the world including the UK, USA, Canada, Australia, South Africa and even here in Dubai.
GCSE Results 2019
- 96% of students gained five or more GCSEs with A*-C grades (9-4 grades)
- 37% of all entries were A or A* grades (9-7 grades)
- 9% of our students gained A or A* grades (9-7 grades) in all subjects
Our first A’ Level results will be expected in Summer 2021